Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sunburn, Schmundburn

Nick's best friend Adrain got a sunburn yesterday.  This afternoon, he told me that he couldn't go swimming with us tomorrow because it hurt to lift his arms.  It's just an excuse.  I'm just saying.  He could still use a video game controller today.  He could still lift the spoon to eat ice cream. 

This kid doesn't want to get any exercise.  This is his excuse.  I should just slap his butt into the car with a seatbelt across his lap and drag him to the pool along with my son Jack.  It's a damn indoor pool.  There isn't going to be another sunburn. 

And maybe while I'm at it, I should make him eat a salad instead of ice cream for lunch.  Well, maybe not.  I'm sure that would hurt his shoulders too.

Thank you for listening, jules

No comments:

Post a Comment