Friday, July 27, 2012

Watch It!

The Olympics! 

Watch it.  Just sit and watch.  Don't get up.  That would ruin everything.  During the Olympics, there are a few hundred people in the world who are supposed to be moving around.  The rest of us billions are supposed to be sitting and watching.

Don't forget.  You don't have any training to do on your own.  You couldn't possibly want to walk your dog or go to the lake or, God forbid, take a vacation paddling a canoe.  Just watch.

The sponsors will thank you. 

Oh, don't think I don't like the Olympics.  I do.  I really do.  They inspire me, but do I actually get up more during all of that to begin?  Nope.  Not a chance.

So, work with me here folks!  Let's sit on our lazy asses and watch because that's what we want an excuse to do most days anyway.  Right?

Thank you for listening, jules

No comments:

Post a Comment