Monday, December 28, 2015

Hi You!

Hello you. There's only one of you reading this. I know that after a couple of years of watching you on my stats. Don't worry. I don't know where you live. You're anonymity is safe.

I've decided, after a few years of trying to hold up two ends of the same thing, and at the risk of alienating you, I'm going to open two of my blogs up to each other.

Maybe you'll like my other place, A Cat on the Ghetto Box. Maybe you'll meet friends among my friends there. Maybe you'll nod your head and say to yourself that you're glad I wasn't always this crabby.

Maybe you won't and that's okay.

I might keep writing in both places. I'm not sure yet. See, I've been feeling bad about all this dead space. It's been hard, while I'm editing and rewriting so much to keep writing in both places. It has. And I don't think I'll be done anytime soon. At least, if you're really bored and want something to do while I'm off in my own ether, you can check out what I'm saying in another world, a slightly less crabby world.

I'm not sure either side is all that different anyway. I was trying to keep the other from being quite so crabby. I was trying to get this to be dark and dirty.

It turns out that I haven't yet reached my limits of dark and dirty. I'll save that for fiction.

Now, don't get tied up in the paradox I've created, okay? I'll see you safe on the other side.

Thank you for listening, jules


No comments:

Post a Comment