Saturday, May 3, 2014

Spawn Jibes

Oh, I have so much to complain about today, I don't know where to start. There was the boy, the one I spawned, who yelled at his dad because the man wouldn't download a popular game on the family computer, who yelled at him again because the work of repairing gooched computer software was taking too long. Then apparently, reloading the factory configuration and the download itself took too long and more yelling ensued. It didn't seem to help that I yelled at Spawn in response to his arrogance and entitlement. Sending him to his room seemed to work for a bit. I was mortified that Spawn had the audacity to yell at our beloved man who saved us hundreds of dollars and at least a week of computer time by being smart enough to solve the problem.

Then, Spawn called me a jerk because I opened the wrong car door for him when his hands were full of what he should have packed into a duffel for an overnight.

An overnight. The saving grace of parents of teenaged Spawn.  Saving grace, I tell you. I wish he were gone for a few more days. Don't tell him I said that. He just might appreciate the sweet man a little more if he were.

Thank you for listening, jules

No comments:

Post a Comment